Tibetan fonts for download
Using the fonts
- To use any font, just drop it in your fonts folder.
- Remember that you need to install a Tibetan keyboard input as well.
- A good resource for working with Tibetan on computer is Digital Tibetan.
- More resources for using Tibetan fonts are in the
Bod Yig -་ བོད་ཡིག་ section.
About these fonts
- All of these fonts are Unicode .ttf files. This means they can be used in any system or program.
- All of these fonts are free and open source.
This page was posted on 19 November 2016; last updated 27 June 2019.